Friday, April 19, 2013

Honoring the Gift

Dear Brave Butterfly,

Why am I here?  What am I supposed to be doing with my life?  

I don't know about you, but I am still figuring these simple sounding questions out.  

"If you are spending too many days doing things that bring you unhappiness, then you are not honoring the gift of your time on earth.".    ---- Unknown

I can definitely feel the difference between days when I'm using my natural gifts versus days when I'm not.  When I'm not living out of my strengths I feel tired, drained, and my impatience rears it's ugly head much more frequently.

When I focus my time on areas where I am naturally gifted by God, I am more effective and MUCH happier.  

It's a good reminder of how God instructs us to live using our unique spiritual gifts - a powerful yet simple way to honor the gift of your time on earth.

2 comments:

  1. Brings everyday life into prospective. Thank you for sharing yourself and your family with us!

    May God Bless you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading and encouraging me along the way!

    ReplyDelete