Dear Brave Butterfly,
Hi friend! Is anyone else chasing after the illusive fairytale?
Deep down I want it. I want to ride off with my true love into the beautiful sunset and live in this euphoric moment of love and bliss forever (just like all the Disney princesses). I want to experience unconditional love in every relationship. I want to experience a life free of aches and pain ... one where your body never fails you.
The worlds bombards me with messages convincing me I can buy the fairytale - the perfect wedding, the perfect body, the perfect clothes, the perfect solution to my growing number of wrinkles. These things help temporarily, and then that nagging feeling returns. My life is no fairytale.
Then it dawns on me. The fairytale is not for sale. The fairytale has been placed in my heart for a reason...it is my longing for heaven. And someday I WILL have the fairytale ending.
No comments:
Post a Comment