Saturday, July 20, 2013

Glimpes of Heaven

Some days I try to imagine what my sweet boy, Jenson, is experiencing in heaven.  It must be amazing.

Until that day, I'll hold onto glimpses of heaven...

Glimpses of Heaven

It doesn't happen every day
But on certain days I see

Little tiny windows 
Into how heaven must be

A blue sky filled with streaks of white
A colorful sunset greeting me at night

A stranger with a big bright smile
A friend going the extra mile

The sunshine warming me inside and out
An encouraging word that erases all doubt

The intricacy of an orchid in bloom
A twinkling eye that lights up a room

Springtime when new life appears
A friend providing a listening ear

Beauty in diversity
God giving me fresh eyes to see

And the greatest glimpse into heaven
Love that transcends human understanding

No comments:

Post a Comment